The processor of your data is AS Raasiku Elekter
company reg. number: 10038162
phone number: +372 608 2186
We collect and process information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union, which entered into force on 25.05.2018.
Data collection and use
What data we collect
The information we collect includes information that you knowingly and actively provide to us when using or participating in our services or promotions, as well as any information that your devices send when accessing our products and services.
The data we collect includes information that you have knowingly shared with us when using our services or campaigns and information that your devices automatically transmit to us.
Your personal data may reach us in the following ways:
- When you place an order in the rer.ee e-shop
- If you register as a user of the rer.ee e-shop
- If you contact us by phone, email or online chat
- If you buy the product in installments and enter into a leasing agreement
- When you browse the website rer.ee
- If you provide personal information about another person who receives the goods
- If you make payments using e-banking or another electronic payment method
- If you comment, like or share any post on our social media account
- If you subscribe to our newsletter
- When you comment on posts on our website
Types of data collected
We ask you for personal information only if it is necessary to provide you with the service. By contacting us or visiting our website, you may share the following information with us:
- First and last name
- Personal code
- E-mail address
- Postal address, country, county, city
- Phone number
- Your purchase history and activity in our online store
- Chat history between you and us
- Information about your web browser and IP address
Our website rer.ee saves log files about its visitors. Information collected may include:
- The type of device you are using
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- browser type
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time of website visit
- Entry and exit page number of clicks on the web page
The information in the log files is used to analyze trends, administer the website, monitor the activities of website visitors and collect demographic information. The information received is not intended to, nor does it enable, the identification of a person.
Like most websites, rer.ee also uses “cookies”. A cookie is essentially a text file that is stored on the user’s device when visiting a website. Cookies are used to determine and save preferences, regional settings, options for using services, etc.
Cookies are divided into persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your PC or mobile device even after you have closed your browser or computer. However, session cookies are deleted immediately after closing the browser.
Cookies are divided according to their purpose:
Necessary cookies. Session cookies, the purpose of which is to enable you to use the services offered on our website. These cookies help authenticate users and prevent malicious use of user accounts. Without these cookies, we cannot offer you the desired services.
Functionality cookies. These cookies allow your browser to remember the choices you make when using the website, such as saving your login details or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and to prevent you from re-entering your preferences.
How we use data
We may use the collected information for various purposes, including:
- To maintain, manage, develop, personalize and expand our website
- To collect statistics so that we can provide better services and/or offers and understand and analyze the behavior of visitors to our website
- To identify you by phone, text or email
- When sending you information and asking for feedback about our services
- To prevent fraud and protect our website
- To enable us to connect with you through a social media account
- To enable the reading of chat history to speed up the provision of relevant advice
- With the aim of improving the quality of our service and providing more efficient browsing solutions
- To develop new products, services or improve their functionality
- To send/deliver goods, process orders, issue invoices, order via bank link and confirm your order or refund money
- Offering products and services that may be of interest to you, taking into account your previous orders
- To simplify and speed up interactions between us when you contact us
- For other purposes. For example, to analyze data, research trends, evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
In what cases is it possible that we share your data
- We may share your data with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- We may, with your consent, disclose your personal data for any other purpose.
- We are obliged to disclose your personal data if required by law. In good faith, we may also disclose your data to comply with legal obligations, to protect our rights or property, to prevent or detect possible violations of law related to the use of our service, and to ensure the safety of service users.
Retention of your personal data
The company also keeps log files for internal analysis. Log files are usually retained for a shorter period of time, unless the data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our service, or we are required by law to retain the data for a longer period of time.
Processing of children’s data
None of our products or services are directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. In the event that we suspect that we are processing information about a person under the age of 13, we will remove that person from all our databases.
Your rights to protect your data
Even if you have previously consented to us sharing your personal information for marketing purposes, you retain the right to change your mind at any time. You always have the right to opt-out of communication with us and request that we remove your data from our databases. From time to time, we may also ask for information about you to confirm your identity. If you believe that any information we have collected about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +372 608 2186. We will do our utmost to correct inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or outdated information.
If you believe that we have breached the relevant data protection law and you wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the contact details provided in this document and provide us with full details of the breach. We will investigate your complaint promptly and respond to you in writing, setting out the results of our investigation and the steps we will take to resolve your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulator or a data protection authority.
GDPR data protection rights
We want to make sure you are aware of all your data protection rights. Each user of the site is entitled to the following terms and conditions:
- Right of access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- Right to rectification – you have the right to ask us to rectify data that you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information that you think is incomplete.
- Right to erasure – under certain conditions, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data.
- The right to restrict data processing – under certain conditions, you have the right to request the restriction of the use of your personal data.
- The right to object to the use of your personal data – under certain conditions, you have the right to object to the use of your personal data.
- Right to data portability – under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we transfer the collected data to a third party or directly to you.
Security of your data
The security of your personal information is important to us, but please remember that no method of exchanging information over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
Linking to other websites
Last modified 25/11/2022